The event will bring together successful investors, serial entrepreneurs and visionary start-ups to Surrey community to share ideas, and discuss current opportunities and challenges within the UK start-up ecosystem.
Professor Osama Khan will open this event, and Keynote speakers from industry include:
- Anthony Rose, Co-Founder and CEO at SeedLegal, a legaltech platform that lets startups and investors complete the legals needed to build, grow and fund their business, at a fraction of the cost of using a law firm
- Amjad Suleman, Chairman of Impetus Ventures, VP of Asia Business Council, Co-founder of MEEK and Co-founder of Letslocalise.co.uk
- Christian Kumar, PE and expert in corporate finance, investment banking and wealth management
- Leroy Lawrence, CEO of Quadron Capital and Hedge Fund Advisor
- Luke Sullivan, CEO and Co-Founder of Phoenix Community Capital, the world’s first community backed crypto asset management fund
- Nick Andrews, Co-founder of Blue Green World, a company to provide finance strategy
The Surrey Centre for Innovation and Commercialisation (SCIC) is pleased to support this event, and hopes to leverage it as an opportunity to bring in the UK venture capitalist network to facilitate the innovation ecosystem of the University and benefit university spin-outs and startups.
Professor Yu Xiong, the Director of SCIC, said: “I am glad to see a lot of business leaders and investors to gather in the University of Surrey and hope this event could expand our innovation eco-system.”
To attend the event, please register here.