A significant benefit for companies located at the Research Park is proximity to student and academic talent at the University of Surrey.
We’re therefore hosting our inaugural showcase event to give companies the opportunity to meet Postgraduate researchers working on projects that overlap with business interests.
Encounter new ideas and promote your business to some of the brightest talent from the University of Surrey, who offer specialist knowledge, higher-level skills, and research expertise.
Researchers will present innovative, thought-leading work in areas such as human health, health technology, digital technology, space technology, sustainability and business.
We will also be joined by Founding Director of the University of Surrey’s Institute for Sustainability (IFS), Professor Lorenzo Fioramonti
Here is a snapshot of the many research topics being showcased:
- Exploring the impacts of macro, micro and nano plastics
- Helping businesses innovate in overseas markets
- Autonomous driving technologies
- Redefining in-space propulsion systems
- Creating materials for soft robotics, active protection systems and deployable space structures
- Investigating and modifying physiological processes in adults with Leukaemia
- Improved understanding of pollutants and their impact on respiratory health
- The effect of climate on infectious diseases
- Cognitive control and how it is associated with thriving in the workplace
- Health technologies for detection of cancer
Come and build connections with your future talent base, over drinks and nibbles at the Surrey Technology Centre. 16.15-18.30pm. MEETING ROOM 8