We know many companies on Surrey Research Park are contributing to PPE donations already. It is so appreciated.
However, today Surrey County Council has made another urgent request for more PPE equipment donations from local organisations to help protect our front-line care workers delivering essential services to our residents, as well having emergency arrangements in place to support hospitals and other acute settings as they are running out of essential items.
Items urgently required:
- Eye protection EN166:2001 Frame Marking: 3
- Hand sanitiser gel (greater than 60% alcohol)
- Disposable overshoes CE marked
- Disposable overalls CE marked
- Disposable plastic apron (single use)
- Disposable gloves (single use) EN:374/5 (Viral protection)/nitrile purple/ nitrile blue
- Fluid repellent surgical mask (single use) Type 11R medical use
- Drager dust masks
- Hand soap
- Surface Cleanser Spray
- Universal Cleaner
- Cleaning cloths
- Blue Wiper Roll
- Industrial Cleaning Wipes (excess of 60% alcohol or a disinfectant contained within it)
- Jumbo Toilet Roll
- Paper Hand Towel
If you can help, please email directly to email@example.com.
For more information on the appeal please view here.
Surrey County Council has stressed that they really appreciate any support that has been provided already and any additional help that can be offered.