Places are still available for the University of Surrey’s Autumn Careers & Placements Fair on Wednesday 9th October 2019 and for tenant firms on Surrey Research Park they are available at a heavily discounted rate.
The Autumn Careers & Placements Fair is a flagship event, providing a targeted recruitment opportunity to promote graduate and placement schemes next year to 2nd year students looking for a placement, as well as final year students at the University of Surrey.
Date: Wednesday 9th October 2019
Venue: Marquee, University of Surrey campus
Cost: special rate of £99 + VAT for Surrey Research Park companies (normally £495+VAT)
With a network of over 2,000 high-performing students, the Autumn Careers & Placements Fair is an excellent opportunity to raise your brand awareness on campus, promoting job vacancies and career prospects at your company.
How to book
You can find the Surrey Autumn Careers & Placements Fair booking form here. If you are not yet registered on Surrey Pathfinder, please register here.
Companies registering will benefit from the following package:
• A stand (3m x 2m) in our marquee on the University campus
• Entry into our Fair Guide
• Your company information on Pathfinder, linking to your website
• Campus-wide advertising of the event
• A poster board provided on request
• Table (183cm x 73cm) with tablecloth and two chairs
• Power available on first come first served basis
• Parking for one car
• Packed lunches for all exhibitors
• Refreshments throughout the day: tea, coffee, water and biscuits
If you have any queries please contact the Careers and Employability team on 01483 683866 or firstname.lastname@example.org.