Join International Trade Advisor Andrew Mapstone, to learn how your business can improve its international trade performance with co-investment from the Internationalisation Fund provided by the Department for International Trade (DIT). The webinar will take place on the 25th of April at 12.00pm. Please register here.
Eligible SMEs can access funding of up to £9k (on a 50:50 match-funded basis) to support projects or overseas travel helping their international trade. Applications are open until December 2022.
The fund can be used to support areas including (but not exclusively limited to):
- Market research
- IP (intellectual property) advice
- Translation services
- International social media/SEO
- Trade fairs (where no TAP funding is available)
- Independent market visits
- Consultancy and other international commercial services
Is your business eligible?
- The company must be based in England
- The company must be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME) with up to 250 employees
- No more than 25% of the business is owned by an enterprise which is not a SME
- Annual turnover does not exceed €50 million or annual balance sheet does not exceed €43 million
This initiative is supported by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).