Surrey Research Park tenant, Angle plc, is looking for healthy volunteers to become blood donors for cancer research.
Angle plc is a specialised medical diagnostics company, developing ground-breaking products for diagnosing cancer and personalising treatments for patients.
They collect blood from healthy donors in the local area to help enable their research, however Covid-19 has meant many volunteers are now working from home or are too busy to help.
If you’re based on or around Surrey Research Park and would like to volunteer, they are actively recruiting a new panel of donors, and can offer appointments to suit your availability.
Donations take no longer than 5-10 minutes, and your time will be compensated with £20 in cash.
- Be available between 08:00 until 10:00, Monday to Friday
- Be available to attend at a short notice although they do offer dedicated 15min appointment slots.
- Be able to donate every 3-4 weeks, for a minimum of 6 months.
- Have brilliant veins with no history of fainting when having blood taken
- No previous history of cancer
- Not currently donating elsewhere i.e., National Blood and Transplant Service or other blood research projects
If you’d like to make a difference to valuable cancer research, email: Volunteer@angleplc.com