Take a stand at the University of Surrey Summer Recruitment Fair for free
Bookings are now open for the University of Surrey Summer Recruitment Fair on Wednesday 6th May 2020 and Surrey Research Park tenant businesses can now book a stand for free.
Date: Wednesday 6th May 2020
Venue: PATS Marquee, University of Surrey campus
Surrey Research Park is delighted to be able to offer the special offer for the first time to all tenant firms. The cost to normally attend is £450+VAT
How could our graduate talent build your business?
The Summer Recruitment Fair is a targeted recruitment opportunity for you to promote graduate and placement job opportunities with a Summer/Autumn start date to 2nd year students looking for a placement, as well as final year students at the University of Surrey.
The Fair will be attended by approx. 500 high-performing students looking for a placement / graduate role. Don’t miss this FREE opportunity to hire local graduate talent from the University of Surrey!
How to book your free stand
You can find the Summer Recruitment Fair 2020 booking form HERE:
You will benefit from the following fair package:
- A stand (3m x 2m) in our marquee on the University campus
- Entry into our Fair Guide
- Your company information on Pathfinder, linking to your website
- Campus-wide advertising of the event
- A poster board provided on request
- Table (183cm x 73cm) with tablecloth and two chairs
- Power available on first come first served basis
- Parking for one car
- Packed lunches for all exhibitors
- Refreshments throughout the day: tea, coffee, water and biscuits
If you have any questions or need further clarification, please contact Employability and Careers by phone at 01483 683866 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.