All Surrey Research Park members are invited to attend the ‘Intelligent Digital Workplace’ Seminar at Surrey Research Park on Thursday 19th March.
Experts will be on hand to share effective business practice when planning and managing an Intelligent Digital Workplace and indicating where you can claim back money from Government.
Purposeful Innovation Network – Intelligent Digital Workplace Seminar
Date: Thursday 19th March 2020
Location: Meeting Room 8, Surrey Technology Centre, Surrey Research Park
9.30am – 1pm – Intelligent Digital Workplace Seminar (£40 per person, entire ticket fee will be donated to SATRO Charity)
Seminar will cover:
- Formalise and automate business processes
- Investment in knowledge management systems, CRM & document storage,
- Data Management reports for departments,
- Recruiting, inducting, on-boarding & management of staff teams,
- Contracting and processing orders/sales,
- Legal requirements to comply with managing personal data of customers
2pm – 4pm – Innovation Expert 1-2-1 Consultations (30 mins) pre-booking required
2pm – 4pm – Speed Business Networking (Free to attend) Colin Kemp, Surrey County Council: welcome people to networking event and raise awareness of apprenticeships
1.30pm – 4pm – Selection of exhibitors whom can support business Growth and Innovation