Be recognised for your organisation’s environmental or sustainability efforts with a CREST22 award.
In collaboration with the University of Surrey’s Centre for Environment and Sustainability, CREST22 rewards companies who are actively protecting the environment or promoting sustainable working habits.
Six awards will be presented on 19th May at WWF’s Living Planet Centre in Woking. The deadline for entries is 25th March 2022.
- Transforming food – transforming the food system for a positive impact on people and the environment.
- Going circular – reducing the environmental impact of a business.
- Efficiency champion – making significant resource savings and increasing the use of renewables.
- Sustainability impact – consistently improving people’s lives through day-to-day business practices.
- Smarter transport – revolutionising transport to more sustainable options.
- Sustainability hero – bringing sustainable change to an organisation or the wider community.
Visit the CREST22 awards website for more information.