Businesses at the Surrey Research Park are able to apply for the Guildford COVID Business Development Grant Scheme.
The scheme is for businesses who have been impacted by restrictions to deliver projects that will help to:
- drive growth and productivity
- diversify the business into new markets
- increase sales
- improve skills in the local labour force
- create or retain jobs in the borough
The grant cannot be used for funding capital projects and is only to be used for costs such as:
- Development of web-based services to improve online sales as well as on-premises sales
- Redecoration/minor maintenance of shops and business premises where they have been vacant professional fees
- Training or the cost of attending trade shows
SME businesses located in the Borough of Guildford can apply for up to £10,000 of support here.
The deadline for applications is the 31st of December 2021.