Designed to help your business innovate and grow, the Collaborate22 competition is open to all tenants including virtual tenants and companies within SETsquared and Rocketdesk. The application deadline is 28th February.
Assessment of proposals will include:
- their fit with the University’s research themes
- the level of collaboration with the University in value and practicality
- the clarity of SMART objectives and clearly articulated deliverables
- the degree of innovation
- the benefits to both the company and the University
- the potential for economic and/or social impact
- the ability to lead to further and more significant collaborations (preferably >£500k) between the company and the University of Surrey
Proposals should ideally fit within the University’s strategic research themes of: Space, Environment, Health (Animal health/human health/one health) or Digital / AI.
Winning companies will start projects by April 2022 and complete by 31st July 2022.
To discuss an application and receive further details email Tim Riches.