From Sunday 29 July, Stagecoach buses will have exclusive access to Stag Hill and Manor Park offering a cheaper and more frequent bus service between our sites and the town centre via the railway station. They will also serve areas in North Guildford including Hazel Farm.
The latest details on routes, timetables and travelcard prices can now be found on our updated Transport webpages.
- The new contract with Stagecoach will provide:
- Buses every 5 minutes between the Stag Hill and Manor Park Campuses during peak hours
- Buses every 10 minutes from town through the University Campuses on week days and every 15-20 minutes on Saturdays and Sundays
- Great value fares with heavily discounted tickets available to staff and students and the ability to purchase a variety of ticket types depending on your requirements*
- A modern, environmentally friendly fleet of University branded buses, complete with free Wi-Fi, USB charging points and that accept contactless payments
- A Stagecoach Bus Contract Manager based on campus who will work closely with the Transport Team to promote the service, monitor reliability and your customer feedback
- An increased Night Bus service operating 6 times a week in term time, every hour from midnight to 4am.
*This includes buses within the Guildford & Godalming area, the wider Stagecoach South network and a special travelcard valid on any Stagecoach service in the region including Guildford’s four Park & Ride services
Ordering Your Travelcard
Heavily discounted Stagecoach travelcards are now available to order online and full details on how to do this are on the Stagecoach website. You will need to register for a discount code before ordering your travelcard. Passes are typically delivered within 2-3 days after ordering and will be ready for immediate use.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.