ANGLE’s research and development team at Surrey Research Park are looking for 2 x placement students to be part of the Product and Technology Development Group.
The roles are predominantly laboratory-based working in a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists with a focus on improving and further developing ANGLE’s rare cell capture technology (Parsortix).
Students will be working on several small projects, each lasting between a few weeks up to a few months with training provided.
ANGLE fosters a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach, offering the potential for significant corporate growth and career development.
- Help designing required experiments.
- On-time delivery of planned experiments.
- Data analysis and reporting of experimental findings.
- Working to the standards of the companies quality system (1SO13485 and 21CFR820).
- Undertake additional ad-hoc tasks as required.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Attributes:
- To have completed a minimum of 2 years of undergraduate degree in Biomedical, Biotechnology Science or any relevant degree but will not have graduated at the start of the placement.
- Well organised with a drive to get things done.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- An eye for detail and commitment to high quality data collection and analysis.
- Continuous learner with a keen appetite for cross-disciplinary work.
- A flexible, can-do approach to the requirements of the job.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and work ethic.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Possess a flexible, can-do approach to the requirements of the job.
- Due to the nature of the role, our requirement is for this position to be Guildford based, with flexibility to work shift patterns if required.
As members of their highly skilled and fast-growing team the successful students will receive opportunities for development and a competitive benefits package.
Salary estimate – £17,500 per annum (pro-rota basis). Closing date 23rd March 2022.
To apply for this position please email your CV and a covering letter to: [email protected]