January 19, 2023 | Placement
SRP company Xceptor seeks software engineering placement students
Surrey Research Park company Xceptor, who help financial institutions to automate business processes and deliver trusted data, are advertising for 5 x student placements to work as Software Engineers.
Their strong web application is always being improved; you will be a member of one of their scrum teams, each responsible for creating an improved, stable and secure product. You will have a level of involvement in client-facing activities.
- Developing new features within our product suite, and extensions to existing components.
- Improving existing features/components of our product suite.
- Feature analysis and solution design.
- Automated testing solutions: from unit tests to full user interface testing.
- Customer support including problem-solving and assisting with complex new requirements.
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Strong academic background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Logical and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Positive client service approach with a ‘can-do-will-do’ attitude and a desire to take responsibility for delivery.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement + bank holidays
- Private Medical – BUPA (Platinum)
- Life Assurance – base salary x4
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible benefits platform, including holiday purchase, interest free travel loan, cycle to work, tech purchase etc.
- Eligible for a final year scholarship (on successful completion of the placement)
To apply for this opportunity please visit Surrey Pathfinder